Security when making deals
General safety rules when purchasing goods and services
Most attempts at fraud and deception can be avoided by observing basic security rules:
- Enter into a contract when making a deal.
- Make sure you are dealing with DOLART Gallery. If, when following a link, you are asked to enter a phone number to access the DOLART Gallery, do not do so. The money will be withdrawn from the account.
- Beware of overly lucrative offers. If the price seems too low, listen to your intuition – you may be looking at a fake or substandard product.
- Ask the seller for a large number of photos and videos
- Submit your work through well-known shipping companies
- Do not give your passport number, bank card number or other personal information. If they are trying to convince you, this is the first sign that you are dealing with unscrupulous buyers and sellers.
- Meet with the seller in person and in a safe place. This method minimizes the risk of being cheated, you can check the quality of the product.
- Communicate with each other via video link
- Use the service of cash on delivery.
- Communicate as much time as you see fit – as the seller is interested in selling, and the buyer wants to know about the authenticity and quality of the product.
How to recognize fraudulent sites
Hackers can use pages similar to our site to obtain your personal information. Even the DOLART Gallery logo and design can be borrowed by scammers.
You can protect yourself from the actions of criminals by observing the following principles:
- Do not follow links provided to you by strangers – in spam or from an unfamiliar SMS distribution list.
- If you nevertheless followed a link received from a stranger, pay attention to the address bar. The DOLART gallery site and related assets will always have the combination “.gallery.business /” in the URL. Other links are more likely to be scammed as they are not related to DOLART gallery!
I was tricked into making a deal. What to do?
Contact law enforcement. Upon their official request, we will promptly provide all the technical information we have.
We do not disclose user contact information to third parties. This information is confidential and we only release it to law enforcement officials, courts and lawyers on the basis of a formal written request.